Another one of my favourites, great on hot summer nights around the barbeque.
Serves 4 - 6
- 1kg small Zucchinis
- 6 cloves Garlic
- 100ml Extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup Parsley, finely chopped
- Wash and cut zucchini in half. Place into a baking dish together with the garlic. Add 100mls of water and drizzle with half the olive oil. Bake for 20-30 minutes, turning once, or until soft. Remove from the baking dish and arrange on a platter. Allow to cool.
- Whisk the remaining olive oil and lemon juice and pour over zucchini. Season to taste and garnish with parsley. Serve at your next barbeque!