Broccoli, Carrots And Peas In Coconut Curry Sauce
- 500g Broccoli
- 400g Carrots
- 200g Peas
- 2 medium sized Onions
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 200ml Coconut milk (unsweetened)
- 200ml Yeast free vegetable stock
- 1 Lemon
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Curry powder
Optional: Himalayan crystal salt or Celtic sea salt. Freshly ground black pepper.
- Peel the onions and cut into small pieces. Peel the garlic cloves and hack into fine pieces.
- Wash and drain the broccoli and carrots.
- Separate the broccoli florets from the stem and cut the carrots into thin slices.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large frying pan. Gently fry the onion, garlic and curry powder and briefly roast.
- Add the broccoli, carrots and peas. Season with a little bit of salt and briefly fry. Pour in the coconut milk and stock, season with ½ teaspoon of grated lemon peel and cover the pan with a lid. Cook gently for about 12 minutes.
- Season the curry with salt, pepper, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and curry powder. Quickly bring back to the boil and then serve.
- For added protein you can add some tuna or salmon.