Kale & Mushroom Frittata
Serves 3 - 4
- 1 white part of the leek sliced
- 2 tbsps Olive oil
- 3 cups Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 2 cups Kale, chopped small - If you can’t find any, use spinach or silver beet
- 6 Eggs
- 1 cup Basil, chopped
- ½ cup Almond milk or rice milk
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1 Tomato, sliced
- Preheat oven to 100°C.
- Sautee the leek in the oil then add the mushrooms, toss in garlic, then kale.
- Cook on low heat for about 5-10 minutes. Allow to cool. Whisk eggs, basil, almond milk, mustard and season to taste.
- Mix in the vegetables above and sliced tomatoes.
- Cook for 40 minutes until egg is set and golden in colour. Allow to cool.