(Frittata bites are handy to have as they keep up to 3 days in a Tupperware container in the fridge.)
Serves 3 - 4
- 4 Eggs
- ½ cup Goat fetta
- ½ cup Almond milk or rice milk
- 1 small Zucchini, finely grated
- ⅓ cup Semi-dried Tomatoes
- 2 Spring onions, finely chopped.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease a 12 hole muffin pan.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, fetta, and almond milk (I then season with herbs from my garden!)
- Combine remaining ingredients in the mix above.
- Pour into muffin pan and bake for 20-25 minutes until brown and firm...place in your lunch box with a salad!
- Use muffin patty tins – fantastic for lunch and parties.