Zucchini, Carrot & Walnut Bread
This one tastes better than it looks !
- 1½cups Almond flour
- 2tsp Cinnamon
- 1tsp Baking soda
- ½tsp Salt
- ½tsp Nutmeg
- 3Eggs, beaten - free range organic
- ½cup Coconut sugar or Stevia
- 1ripe Banana
- 1cup Zucchini unpeeled, shredded
- 1cup Carrots shredded
- 1handful Walnuts
- 1handful Sultanas sundried
- 1tsp Vanilla essence
- 2tbsp Coconut oil
- Preheat fan forced oven to 160°C.
- Combine the dry ingredients, sultanas and walnuts in a small bowl.
- Place the wet ingredients in the bowl and using a mixer, beat on medium for 1-2 minutes until frothy and fully combined. Add the zucchini and carrots and beat again just enough to incorporate.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients with the mixer running, until all of the flour mixture has been incorporated.
- Spoon the batter into a loaf pan. You can also use this batter to make muffins.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the middle is set and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Enjoy with raspberries or blueberries or you can sprinkle with coconut if you like.