Stuffed Eggplant & Zucchini
Serves 4 - 6
- 3 Zucchinis
- 1 Eggplant
- 1 large piece Broccoli
- ½ cup Mushrooms
- 4 Tomatoes
- 2 tsps Paprika relish
- 75g Goat fetta
- ½ cup Almond meal or cooked quinoa
- 4 Eggs
- Parsley to garnish
- Cut zucchinis and eggplant in half and create little boats.
- Combine the insides of zucchinis and eggplant and all vegetables and stirfry in a little olive oil until they are soft. Allow to cool
- Place little zucchini and eggplant boats on a pan with a little olive oil.
- Add the almond meal, eggs, paprika and cheese to vegetables.
- Mix together and stuff the zucchinis and eggplant.
- Place in a 160°C oven for 30 minutes until egg is cooked.