Makes 12 fritters
- 500g Zucchini
- 1 cup Green peas
- 1 bunch Parsley, chopped
- 1 bunch Mint, chopped
- 4 Spring onions, sliced
- Good pinch Sea salt
- Generous grind Black pepper
- Zest from 1 Lemon
- 3 Eggs
- ½ cup Almond meal or quinoa crumbs
- Grate the zucchini and place into a colander.
- Sprinkle with a little sea salt and mix through.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes. Squeeze out all the moisture from the zucchini with your hands. Place the zucchini into a large bowl. Add parsley, mint, peas, spring onion, pepper, lemon zest, eggs and almond meal or quinoa crumbs.
- Mix well until combined. At this stage it’s good to test cook a fritter to make sure it holds together well. Add a touch more almond meal if necessary.
- Cook fritters in a pan over a medium heat in a little olive oil for 2 minutes each side or until cooked through.