Crunchy Baked Fish
Serves 2 - 4
- 800g Fish fillets
- 1 cup Almond meal or quinoa crumbs
- ½ cup Parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup Macadamias, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Avocados, sliced
- 100g Snow pea sprouts, trimmed
- 2 tbsps Olive oil or coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place fish on prepared tray.
- Combine almond meal, parsley, macadamias and season to taste.
- Sprinkle over each piece of fish and drizzle with a little oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and is no longer transparent.