Chicken Quinoa Avocado Salad
- 220 gms of Chicken Breast
- ½ Cup of Quinoa
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Cup of Diced Cucumber
- 1 Avocado
- 1 TBSP of Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 350.F/175C.
- ln the oven place the chicken breast in a dish with olive oil and cover for about 30 minute. After placing the chicken in the oven measure out’ 1/4 cup of quinoa and add to a pot with 1/2 cup of water.
- Turn the heat on to high until it's boiling then bring down to low until all the water has been absorbed and the quinoa is
- While the chicken and quinoa are cooking chop up the cucumber, tomatoes and avocado into small
- Combine all of the vegetables in a large bowl.
- Once the chicken is cooked, let it cool and then chop into small Add the chicken and quinoa to the vegetables.
- Mix together and add olive oil, salt and pepper to finish.