Chicken Almond Butter Stir Fry
- 300gms Chicken Breast
- 2 Cups of Broccoli
- 1 Red Pepper
- 4 Mushrooms
- ½ Cup of Red Onions
- 2 TBSP of Almond Butter
- 1 TBSP of Coconut Oil
- Chop all the vegetables in bite size pieces.
- Place a pan on medium heat, melt the coconut Slice the chicken and add to the pan.
- Once the chicken in cooked add in all the vegetables and the almond butter .
- Cook and cover for another 7 -10 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and take the cover off and let the sauce thicken up for a few minutes before serving