- 4 large Onions, sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- Olive oil
- 6 fresh Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup Parsley, finely chopped
- Celtic Salt and pepper to taste
- 1½kg Snapper
- Lemon, sliced
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Sauté the onions and garlic in a large baking dish with a little olive oil. Add chopped tomatoes, parsley and season to taste. Add ½ cup water and combine well. Place the cleaned fish on the mixture and cover with some of the sauce. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with any salad of your choice.