Beef Fajita Bowl
- 220 gms Beef Sirloin Strips
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Cup of Onions
- 2Cloves of Garlic
- ½ Cup of Brown Rice
- 1 Avocado
- Fajita Seasoning ->
- 1 TBSP P Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- ½ tsp Cayenne Powder
- Start by adding 1/2 cup of water and the rice to a pot and bring to a boil, then lower the heat to a simmer.
- Place a pan on medium heat and add the coconut
- Once the oil has melted add the onions and garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the beef strips and cook for 3-5 minutes. While the beef is cooking cut the red pepper into strips.
- Once the beef is ready add the pepper and cook for an extra 5 minutes,
- Combine in a bowl the beef mixture, brown rice and mashed avocado.