- 4 Cups of Kale
- 220 gms of Chicken Breast
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1Red Pepper
- 1tsp Olive Oil
Dressing per Serving->
- 1 TBSP of Tahini
- 1 TBSP of Lemon Juice
- Pre-heat the oven at 350F/175C.
- Place the chicken breast and cube sized sweet potatoes on a baking tray with baking paper and bake for 30 minutes.
- While the chicken and sweet potatoes are baking, clean and chop the kale.
- Once the kale is ready mix in with tile olive oil and massage it into the
- Chop the red peppers and avocado.
- Prepare the dressing by mixing the tahini and fresh lemon juice. Once the chicken and sweet potatoes are done, place the massaged kale at the bottom of a dish and add all of' the other ingredients on top of it, finishing off with the dressing.