- 1 Banana
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp of Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp of Coconut Oil
- ln a bowl combine the banana and two eggs.
- Use a hand blender or a fork to mix the banana and egg
- You should end up with a thick consistency
- Place a pan on medium heat and melt the coconut oil.
- Slowly add the batter in the pan forming 10 cm diameter pancakes.
- Put the cover on and cook for 30 seconds on each side. Repeat until you have cooked the whole
- Be creative with your toppings, add an of our favourite clean food .These may include but are not limited to berries , almond butter, coconut flakes and chopped nuts, maple syrup or coconut oil.