Chilli Spring Beans
Add a cooked organic roast chicken or tuna for added protein.
Serves 2 as a main dish, Serves 4 as a side dish - take it to work for lunch!
- Bok choy/Asian greens, finely chopped
- 2tbsps Grapeseed oil
- 6tbsps Water or yeast free vegetable stock
- 1-2cloves Garlic
- 1large or 2 medium Onions, finely chopped
- 1fresh Red chilli, seeded and finely sliced
- Juice of 1 fresh lemon
- Himalayan crystal salt or Celtic sea salt
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- Cook the Asian greens in the stock or water, covered and in a large frying pan, over medium heat, for about 10 minutes.
- In another frying pan, heat the oil over a medium heat and gently fry the onion, garlic and chilli for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add these to the Asian greens, then cover and steam for about 10 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper, add the lemon juice and serve.