Grilled Tuna And Vegetable Kebabs
- 4 Tuna steaks 140g each
- 2 Red onions
- 12 Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced into 2½cm pieces
- 1 Yellow capsicum, deseeded and diced into 2½cm pieces
- 1 Zucchini, sliced
- 1 tbsp Fresh oregano
- Freshly ground pepper
- Lemon wedges to squeeze on before devouring. J
- Preheat grill on high. Dice the tuna into 2½cm pieces. Peel the onions and cut into 6 wedges.
- Divide fish and vegetables evenly between 8 wooden skewers. Always pre-soak skewers to avoid burning and arrange on grill pan.
- Mix the oregano and oil together in a small bowl. Season to taste with pepper. Lightly brush the kebabs with the oil and cook under the preheated grill for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon and some salad on the side.
- You can use chicken, beef, calamari or any other fish of your choice instead of tuna. Enjoy!