Sweet Potato Salmon Cakes
- 1 Medium Sweet Potato
- 220 gms Salmon Fillet
- 1 Egg
- ½ Cup of Almond Flour
- ¼ Cup of Green Onions
- 1 tsp of Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp of Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven at 400F/200C and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Wash and peel the sweet potato and steam until soft. Bake the salmon for about 15-20
- Once the sweet potato is soft and the salmon is cooked mash them up in a bowl and add in the remaining ingredients.
- Form 8 patties and spread them out on the pan.
- Bake the Sweet Potato Salmon cakes for 30 minutes, flip the patties after around 15 minutes. Serve it on its own or with a green salad.