I have adapted Mum’s recipe to enhance its nutritional content. J
Serves 4 - 6
- 6 Steaks or ½kg top round steak
- 1 cup quinoa crumbs
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
- ½ tsp Ground pepper
- 2 Eggs
- Olive oil for oven baking
- Mix the quinoa crumbs with oregano on a flat tray.
- Whisk the eggs lightly with salt and pepper.
- Dip each piece of steak into the egg, then crumb it with quinoa crumbs, coating both sides thoroughly.
- Place on an oiled pan in a fan forced oven at 160°C for about 30 minutes, depending on the thickness of the meat. You can drizzle olive oil over the top of each steak or brush on extra olive oil before cooking.
- Serve warm with salad.