Skip to content
- 1punnet Cherry tomatoes
- 1cup Cooked quinoa
- ½Beetroot, grated
- 1handful Baby peas
- 1handful Basil
- Pinch healthy salt (Celtic, Himalayan etc.)
- Pinch Black pepper
- A dressing of olive oil with lemon juice – mix to suit your taste
- Firstly, cook the quinoa.
- Grate carrot and beetroot into a bowl. Once grated, press with some kitchen roll/towel to get rid of some of the excess moisture.
- While you’regrating, have the baby peas steaming gently for a few minutes to cook through and then put aside.
- Slice or dice your avocado as you like and then mix all of this into a large bowl with the herbs (which you can roughly chop or rip) and set it all aside.
- Now, you’re going to be grilling the tomatoes so chop them in half, drizzle with olive oil and place under the grill for about 5 minutes until they start to just blacken and are warmed.
- With the tomatoes done you can mix it all up into a big bowl and dress with the olive oil and lemon juice.
- You can add goat or sheep fetta for added protein. I also add pickled artichokes and when I don’t have time to cook tomatoes I add sundried tomato.