Zucchini Noodles & Bolognese
- 2 Large Zucchini
- 450g Ground Beef
- 1/2 Cup of Coconut Milk
- ¼ Cup of Tomato Paste
- ¼ Cup of spinach
- Large Carrot
- 1/2 Cup of Onions
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 TBSP of Coconut Oil
- Chop the onions. Garlic and mushrooms. In a pan melt the coconut oil and add the onion and garlic once the onions become translucent add in the ground beef and season with salt and pepper.
- Once the ground beef is cooked through, add the chopped mushrooms and spinach.
- In a small bowl combine the coconut milk and tomato paste and mix together until it forms a thick sauce.
- Add the coconut milk anti tomato paste mixture to the pan , turn the heat down to low, let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- While the Bolognese is cooking wash 1 zucchini and spiralized it into noodle.
- Serve the Bolognese on top of the spiralized zucchini.