Salmon & Tuna Muffins With Lime Dipping Sauce
High in protein and essential fatty acids, these tasty muffins will keep you going through the day without having that 3pm lull. They’re easy to make and if you make them over the weekend you have them to enjoy for lunch or as a snack throughout the week.
Serves 2 - 3
- 3 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 2 tsps Sesame oil
- 1 tsp Lemongrass, chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger, chopped
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 2 tbsps Coriander, chopped
- 425g tin Tuna or salmon
- 1 tsp Red chilli (optional)
- ½ cup Rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsps Lime juice
- 1 large Red chili
- 1 tbsp Coriander
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line mini muffin tray.
- Place all ingredients for the muffin into a food processor and blend until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into muffin holes and bake for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- For the dipping sauce, place all ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Serve with fishcakes and a nice salad.