- 220 gms Beef Sirloin trips
- 2 Cups of Broccoli
- 1/2 Cup of Brown Rice
- 1/2 Cup or Onions
- 1 Cloves of Garlic
- TBSP of Coconut Oil
- Start by bringing 1 cup of water with the rice to a boil.
- Once the water is boiling bring down to a simmer.
- Next finely chop the onion and garlic. Place a large pan on medium heat and add the coconut oil, once the oil has melted add the onions and
- Once the onions are translucent add the beef strips into the pan and cook for 30 minutes.
- Lastly cut the broccoli into small floret and add them in. Cover and cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
Once the hoof and broccoli is done serve it on top of the brown rice,