Beef & Broccoli
- 220 gms Beef Sirloin trips
- 2 Cups of Broccoli
- 1/2 Cup of Brown Rice
- 1/2 Cup or Onions
- 1 Cloves of Garlic
- TBSP of Coconut Oil
- Start by bringing 1 cup of water with the rice to a boil.
- Once the water is boiling bring down to a simmer.
- Next finely chop the onion and garlic. Place a large pan on medium heat and add the coconut oil, once the oil has melted add the onions and
- Once the onions are translucent add the beef strips into the pan and cook for 30 minutes.
- Lastly cut the broccoli into small floret and add them in. Cover and cook on low heat for 10 minutes.