(Makes 2 Servings)
- 220 gms of Chicken
- 2 Cup of Broccoli
- 1 Carrot Sliced
- ½ Cup of Chopped Onions
- 1 Can of Coconut Milk
- 2 Cups of Cauliflower rice
- 1 TBSP Tumeric
- 1 TBSP Cumin
- 1 TBSP Ginger
- Place a pan on medium heat and melt l teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Add the chicken and cook until it is well done.
- Take the chicken out of the pan and place aside for now,
- Add another teaspoon of the coconut oil and all the vegetables and spice to the pan.
- Let the vegetable sauté for 5 minutes then add the coconut milk, let it cook for another 5 minutes.
- Lastly add the chicken back in and mix well.
- Serve on top of cauliflower rice