Warm Red Capsicum, Zucchini And Carrot Salad
- 1 red Capsicum, de-seeded
- 450g Zucchini
- 300g Fresh baby spinach
- 350g Carrots, sliced
- 150ml Extra virgin olive oil
- Himalayan crystal salt or Celtic sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Wash and drain all the vegetables. Peel the carrots and cut into slices. Cut the zucchini into thick soldiers. Dry the spinach leaves and lay them in a shallow serving dish.
- Place the olive oil into a wide oven-proof dish over low heat. Add the carrots and capsicums and season with salt and pepper according to taste. Cover the casserole dish and cook gently for about 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the zucchini and cover again and cook for about another 10 minutes.
- To serve, place the warm salad with all the juices onto the spinach leaves.
- Add goat fetta for extra protein.