- 4 gms of Salmon Fillet
- 1/4 Cup of Brown Rice
- 10 Stalks Of Asparagus
- 1 TBSP of Olive Oil
- Start by pre-heating the oven at 350F/175C.
- Cut off the ends of the asparagus and wash it.
- Coat the salmon and the asparagus with olive oil, salt and pepper. Line a baking tray with baking paper, add the salmon and asparagus to the baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- While the salmon is baking prepare the rice .
- Bring to a boil and then turn the heat down to a simmer until all of the water has been absorbed. Add the salmon, asparagus and brown rice to a plate and enjoy.