Easy Guacamole Salad
Serves 3 - 4
- 3 small Avocados chopped
- 1 large Tomato ripe but firm, chopped
- 1 small Green chilli, chopped
- 1 can Black beans
- ½ small Onion, chopped
- ½ tsp Lime zest, freshly grated
- 25g Coriander, chopped
- 2 tbsps Lemon or lime juice
- Pinch of Celtic sea salt
- ¼ tsp Cayenne pepper, ground
- ½ tsp Minced garlic
- Place the tomato, green chilli, black beans, onion and lime zest into a large bowl.
- Whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, sea salt, garlic and cayenne pepper and pour over the vegetables. Toss well.
- Just before serving, fold the avocado into the salad. Check the seasoning and serve at room temperature.