(ORDERS OVER $90 FREE POSTAGE IN AUSTRALIA )Made in Australia. Packed and blended in Australia. Posted from Victoria Australia.
Use these two blends together for best results- Balance your hormones and cleanse your cells.
2 cups of each daily !
Formula 1-*Hormone balance herbal organic tea formula, created and blended by Karina Francois Naturopath
Formula 2-*Detox support herbal organic tea formula, created and blended by Karina Francois Naturopath
Try the benefits of two amazing herbal blends!
About the Hormone tea Blend:
During perimenopause and menopause our bodies are trying to adjust to a change in hormones. This carefully hand-crafted blend of organic herbs allows the body to relax, balance out, calm and strengthen leaving you feeling more energised, empowered and able to concentrate on normal life.
This hand blended organic tea is traditionally used to support Hormone balance in women 30-60 plus. The carefully selected ingredients combined may offer relief from hormone related symptoms including:
- Lack of vitality
- Hot flushes
- PMS symptoms
- Heavy menstrual flow
- Vaginal dryness
- Excess sweating
- Eliminating cramping
Using this traditional blend, we may also see benefits from this during perimenopause and menopause such as:
- Improved sleep
- Improved brain health
- Regulates cycles
- Improves mood
- Balances hormones
- Reduces anxiety
- Eases Uterine Congestion
- Provides stress support
- Supports healthy liver function
- Sweet pea
- Red clover
- Raspberry Leaf
- Chaste tree
- Black Cohosh
- Rose Petals
INSTRUCTIONS 1 tsp per cup, infuse for 15 minutes covered. Drink 2 cups daily, breakfast, morning tea and lunch. Serve hot or cold. Add honey or maple syrup to taste. Can be made into a Herbal Iced Tea.
About Clean Body Tea Blend
Traditionally used to support Hormone balance in women 30-60 plus.
- Nettle- A gentle diuretic, supporting the body to process and flush away toxins
- Spearmint- Digestive support, relieves indigestion, nausea and vomiting. Helps to lower blood sugars and supports stress.
- Burdock- facilitating bowel motions, purifies the blood, aphrodisiac properties, supports skin conditions.
- Liquorice-traditionally used to sooth the gastrointestinal tract, has anti-inflammatory properties and immune boosting properties.
- Lemongrass-Support the nervous system and anxiety, support the liver, relieves bloating and helps increase red blood cells.
- Fennel seeds-Supports digestion, bloating, gas and cramping, may also assist with fluid retention. Soothes the GIT tract.
- Calendula-Traditionally used to prevent muscle spasms and cramps, supports stomach and duodenal ulcers. Supports digestion. Helps reduce hot flushes.
- Dandelion- Supports the liver and soothes the stomach. Can help with fluid retention.
- St Marys thistle-Liver tonic
- Lemon Verbena-supports the digestive tract
- Marshmallow Root-soothes and coats the lining of the GIT tract.
1 tsp per cup, infuse 15 minutes covered. Drink 2 cups daily, breakfast, morning tea and lunch. Serve hot or cold. Add honey or maple syrup to taste. Can be made into a Herbal Iced Tea.
Get a free tea infuser worth $9.95 with every tea purchase! Grab yours now! *colour and style will depend on availability
50gm bags will last 3 weeks if you have 2 -3 cups daily remembering that the tea is organic and the leaves can be topped up and re-used. You can store cold tea in the fridge and have it cold as well. You can also use the tea in smoothies and ice pops as well as make your own iced teas.
You should consult a licensed health care professional or doctor before starting any supplement, or herbal tea blend especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-exiting injuries or medical conditions and if you are on medication.