(ORDERS OVER $130 FREE POSTAGE IN AUSTRALIA) Free infuser's on first orders only!
Packed and blended in Australia from Australian and Internationally sourced herbs. Posted from Victoria Australia.
May support hormone balance in women 30-60 plus. Use with Hormone Balance Blend.
- Nettle- A gentle diuretic, supporting the body to process and flush away toxins
- Spearmint- Digestive support, relieves indigestion, nausea, and vomiting. Helps to lower blood sugars and supports stress
- Burdock- facilitating bowel motions, purifies the blood, aphrodisiac properties, supports skin conditions.
- Liquorice-traditionally used to sooth the gastrointestinal tract, has anti-inflammatory properties and immune-boosting properties.
- Lemongrass-Support, the nervous system, and anxiety support the liver, relieves bloating and helps increase red blood cells.
- Fennel seeds-Supports digestion, bloating, gas, and cramping, may also assist with fluid retention. Soothes the GIT tract.
- Calendula-Traditionally used to prevent muscle spasms and cramps supports stomach and duodenal ulcers. Supports digestion. Helps reduce hot flushes.
- Dandelion- Supports the liver and soothes the stomach. Can help with fluid retention.
- St Marys thistle-Liver tonic
- Lemon Verbena-supports the digestive tract
- Marshmallow Root-soothes and coats the lining of the GIT tract.
Book a Naturopath
Herbal tea company australia
Blended herbal tea Australia
Organic tea in australia
1 tsp per cup, infuse 15 minutes covered. Drink 3 cups daily, breakfast, morning tea, and lunch. Serve hot or cold. Add honey or maple syrup to taste. Can be made into a Herbal Iced Tea.
Get a free tea infuser worth $9.95 with every tea purchase! Grab yours now! * color will depend on availability* one per customer
50gm bags will last 3 weeks if you have 2 -3 cups daily remembering that the tea is organic and the leaves can be topped up and re-used. You can store cold tea in the fridge and have it cold as well. You can also use the tea in smoothies and ice pops as well as make your own iced teas.
250gm bags will last around 83 days when having 2-3 cups daily.
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR PROPER MEDICAL ADVICE
This product is a mixed blend of teas. It is not intended as a substitute for the treatment of medical health issues. If you are on prescription medication, please do not remove or reduce any of your ongoing medical treatment without consulting a doctor or qualified health professional. Where you experience any health issues or allergies while consuming this product, you should stop, and seek advice from your local doctor immediately. (Blended teas are not suitable for children under the age of 18).
People must get consulted by a health care professional before going ahead with the herbal tea. Pregnant ladies and people who are suffering from any of the previous injuries must not take any of the supplements without consulting the doctor.
You will need to check with a professional for herb drug interaction or if this product is suitable for you.
We do not make any Health claims.
“Contains liquorice. People with kidney disease or high blood pressure should seek advice from a healthcare practitioner before consuming this product”.
Tea blends /Herbs strength , colour and pigmentation can change from batch to batch . This is due to where it’s grown and sourced at the time . Herbs are Nature dependent and we cannot control this although we aim to stay as consistent as we can . Things like the rain , the sun , the weather can be a factor as well as availability . We will do our best to keep the batches high quality and organic. No guarantees can be made as to what happens with nature these are not standardised herbs they are dependent on natural forces and weather.