(ORDERS OVER $90 FREE POSTAGE IN AUSTRALIA)
Packed and blended in Australia from Australian and Internationally sourced products. Posted from Victoria Australia.
Try the benefits of two amazing herbal blends, supported by nutritional support and bring out the best in you today!
About this Hormone tea Blend:
During perimenopause and menopause our bodies are trying to adjust to a change in hormones.
This hand blended organic tea may assist with Hormone balance in women 30-60 plus. The carefully selected ingredients combined may offer relief from hormone related symptoms including:
- Lack of vitality
- Hot flushes
- PMS symptoms
- Heavy menstrual flow
- Vaginal dryness
- Excess sweating
- Eliminating cramping
Using this traditional blend, we may also see benefits from this during perimenopause and menopause such as:
- Improved sleep
- Improved brain health
- Regulates cycles
- Improves mood
- Balances hormones
- Reduces anxiety
- Eases Uterine Congestion
- Provides stress support
- Supports healthy liver function
- Sweet pea *may not be organically grown depending on availability
- Red clover
- Raspberry Leaf
- Chaste tree
- Black Cohosh *may not be organically grown depending on availability
- Rose Petals
1 tsp per cup, infuse for 15 minutes covered. Drink 3 cups daily, breakfast, morning tea and lunch. Serve hot or cold. Add honey or maple syrup to taste. Can be made into a Herbal Iced Tea.
About Clean Body Tea Blend
May assist with Hormone balance in women 30-60 plus.
- Nettle- A gentle diuretic, supporting the body to process and flush away toxins
- Spearmint- Digestive support, relieves indigestion, nausea and vomiting. Helps to lower blood sugars and supports stress.
- Burdock- facilitating bowel motions, purifies the blood, aphrodisiac properties, supports skin conditions.
- Liquorice-traditionally used to sooth the gastrointestinal tract, has anti-inflammatory properties and immune boosting properties.
- Lemongrass-Support the nervous system and anxiety, support the liver, relieves bloating and helps increase red blood cells.
- Fennel seeds-Supports digestion, bloating, gas and cramping, may also assist with fluid retention. Soothes the GIT tract.
- Calendula-Traditionally used to prevent muscle spasms and cramps, supports stomach and duodenal ulcers. Supports digestion. Helps reduce hot flushes.
- Dandelion- Supports the liver and soothes the stomach. Can help with fluid retention.
- St Marys thistle-Liver tonic
- Lemon Verbena-supports the digestive tract
- Marshmallow Root-soothes and coats the lining of the GIT tract.
1 tsp per cup, infuse 15 minutes covered. Drink 3 cups daily, breakfast, morning tea and lunch. Serve hot or cold. Add honey or maple syrup to taste. Can be made into a Herbal Iced Tea.
Get a free tea infuser worth $9.95 with every tea purchase! Grab yours now! *colour will depend on availability. Please note during COVID times little strainers instead of infusers was all that was available. If you missed out on infuser reach out happy to send out infuser we are fully stocked again.
50gm bags will last 3 weeks if you have 2 -3 cups daily remembering that the tea is organic and the leaves can be topped up and re-used. You can store cold tea in the fridge and have it cold as well. You can also use the tea in smoothies and ice pops as well as make your own iced teas.
250gm bags will last around 83 days when having 2-3 cups daily.
This product is a mixed blend of teas. It is not intended as a substitute for the treatment of medical health issues. If you are on prescription medication, please do not remove or reduce any of your ongoing medical treatment without consulting a doctor or qualified health professional. Where you experience any health issues or allergies while consuming this product, you should stop, and seek advice from your local doctor immediately. (Blended teas are not suitable for children under the age of 18).
This is not a replacement for proper Medical Advice. DISCLAIMER This is not a replacement for proper medical advice You should consult a licensed health care professional or doctor before starting any supplement, or herbal tea blend especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions and if you are on medication. You will need to check with a professional for herb drug interaction or if this product is suitable for you. We do not make any Health claims.
Black cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) is a herb that has a long history of traditional use in North American Indian medicine and has been used widely in Western cultures since the early 1800s. It is generally used for the relief of the symptoms of menopause and is approved for use in Australia in medicines sold in pharmacies, supermarkets and other retail outlets. The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) reviewed the safety of Black cohosh in 2005 following reports of possible liver problems internationally and in Australia. Considering the widespread use of Black cohosh, the incidence of liver reaction appears to be very low. Following the safety review, the TGA decided that medicines containing Black cohosh must carry the following label statement: Warning : black cohosh May harm the liver in some individuals . Use under the supervision of a health care practitioner/ professional or Dr .
“Contains liquorice. People with kidney disease or high blood pressure should seek advice from a healthcare practitioner before consuming this product”. ∗