(ORDERS OVER $130 FREE POSTAGE IN AUSTRALIA)
Packed and blended in Australia from Australian and Internationally sourced herbs. Posted from Victoria Australia.
Use these two blends together- May Balance your hormones and cleanse your cells.
2 cups of each daily !
Blend 1-*Hormone balance herbal organic tea formula
Blend 2-*Detox support herbal organic tea
Try the benefits of two amazing herbal blends!
About the Hormone tea Blend:
During perimenopause and menopause our bodies are trying to adjust to a change in hormones.
This hand blended organic tea is may assist Hormone balance in women 30-60 plus. The carefully selected ingredients combined may offer relief from hormone related symptoms including:
- Lack of vitality
- Hot flushes
- PMS symptoms
- Heavy menstrual flow
- Vaginal dryness
- Excess sweating
- Eliminating cramping
Using this traditional blend, we may also see benefits from this during perimenopause and menopause such as:
- Improved sleep
- Improved brain health
- Regulates cycles
- Improves mood
- Balances hormones
- Reduces anxiety
- Eases Uterine Congestion
- Provides stress support
- Supports healthy liver function
- Sweet pea *may not be organically grown depending on availability
- Red clover
- Raspberry Leaf
- Chaste tree
- Rose Petals
1 tsp per cup, infuse for 15 minutes covered. Drink 2 cups daily, breakfast, morning tea and lunch. Serve hot or cold. Add honey or maple syrup to taste. Can be made into a Herbal Iced Tea.
About Clean Body Tea Blend
May assist with Hormone balance in women 30-60 plus.
- Nettle- A gentle diuretic, supporting the body to process and flush away toxins
- Spearmint- Digestive support, relieves indigestion, nausea and vomiting. Helps to lower blood sugars and supports stress.
- Burdock- facilitating bowel motions, purifies the blood, aphrodisiac properties, supports skin conditions.
- Liquorice-traditionally used to sooth the gastrointestinal tract, has anti-inflammatory properties and immune boosting properties.
- Lemongrass-Support the nervous system and anxiety, support the liver, relieves bloating and helps increase red blood cells.
- Fennel seeds-Supports digestion, bloating, gas and cramping, may also assist with fluid retention. Soothes the GIT tract.
- Calendula-Traditionally used to prevent muscle spasms and cramps, supports stomach and duodenal ulcers. Supports digestion. Helps reduce hot flushes.
- Dandelion- Supports the liver and soothes the stomach. Can help with fluid retention.
- St Marys thistle-Liver tonic
- Lemon Verbena-supports the digestive tract
- Marshmallow Root-soothes and coats the lining of the GIT tract.
Get a free tea infuser worth $9.95 with every tea purchase! Grab yours now! *colour and style will depend on availability
50gm bags will last 3 weeks if you have 2 -3 cups daily remembering that the tea is organic and the leaves can be topped up and re-used. You can store cold tea in the fridge and have it cold as well. You can also use the tea in smoothies and ice pops as well as make your own iced teas.
250gm bags will last around 83 days when having 2-3 cups daily.
This product is a mixed blend of teas. It is not intended as a substitute for the treatment of medical health issues. If you are on prescription medication, please do not remove or reduce any of your ongoing medical treatment without consulting a doctor or qualified health professional. Where you experience any health issues or allergies while consuming this product, you should stop, and seek advice from your local doctor immediately. (Blended teas are not suitable for children under the age of 18).
This is not a replacement for proper medical advice You should consult a licensed health care professional or doctor before starting any supplement, or herbal tea blend especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions and if you are on medication. You will need to check with a professional for herb drug interaction or if this product is suitable for you. We do not make any Health claims.
Tea blends /Herbs strength , colour and pigmentation can change from batch to batch . This is due to where it’s grown and sourced at the time . Herbs are Nature dependent and we cannot control this although we aim to stay as consistent as we can . Things like the rain , the sun , the weather can be a factor as well as availability . We will do our best to keep the batches high quality and organic. No guarantees can be made as to what happens with nature these are not standardised herbs they are dependent on natural forces and weather .