(ORDERS OVER $130 FREE POSTAGE IN AUSTRALIA) Free infuser's on first orders only!
- CLOVE BUDS-anti-inflammatory, antifungal and anti-oxidant. May assist heart disease and other chronic inflammatory conditions.
- TUMERIC- as a compound curcumin may reduce inflammation in arthritis. Antioxidant, anti-viral, antifungal, antibacterial. Traditionally used and may support diabetes, allergies, arthritis and other chronic inflammatory conditions.
- TULSI, Holy Basil –antioxidant, adoptogenic,immune, may relieve respiratory inflammation, may support blood sugars, antimicrobial, arthritis.
- CINNAMON-anti-inflammatory and may ease swelling, antioxidant, blood sugar lowering. May support heart disease and diabetes
- ROSEHIPS-high in vitamin c may assist with collagen
- GINGER- anti-inflammatory- may ease arthritis and pain
- CATS CLAW-osteoarthritis, immune support, may relieve symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis ( can clean out the bowel )
- WHITE WILLOW BARK- may ease headaches, cramps, arthritis, osteoarthritis, heart disease
May assist with arthritis, May assist with Joint and Muscles aches and pains and May assist with Inflammation .
Book a Naturopath
If you would like a personalised virtual booking with a naturopath for independent wellbeing advice click below
Herbal tea company australia
Blended herbal tea Australia
Organic tea in australiaDIRECTIONS:
1 tsp per cup, infuse 15 minutes covered. Use as required. May be served hot or cold. Add a tsp of coconut oil and a pinch of pepper to enhance the anti-inflammatory effects of the Tumeric. May be sweetened with Honey or Maple syrup or made into an iced tea.