(ORDERS OVER $130 FREE POSTAGE IN AUSTRALIA) Free infuser's on first orders only!
May promote the elimination of toxins through the skin, lymphatics, kidney, bowel, liver. Rejuvenating and revitalizing the mind and body.
The organically grown herbs blended in this therapeutic tea may assist with balancing the nervous system and endocrine system. The nourishing, invigorating, rejuvenating, revitalising and balancing, properties of this blend may be used in the pseudo neuroendocrine system, making it a perfect tea for chakra balancing.
The herbs used can be traditionally used in the assistance of the following conditions:
- Hormone Balancing
- Hunger/Lack of hunger
- Insulin resistance
- Blood Sugar Balance
Vital energy chakra blend may support the following:
- Immune support
- Blood pressure lowering
- High in chromium supportive of blood sugar cravings
- Tummy support
- Anti-viral immune support
- Bowel support
- Infection and immune support
- Adrenal support
- Congestion support
- Lymphatic support
- Kidney support
- Skin support
- Alkalising and detox support
Book a Naturopath
If you would like a personalised virtual booking with a naturopath for independent wellbeing advice click below
Herbal tea company australia
Blended herbal tea Australia
Organic tea in australia
Rebalance and harmonise your chakra energy centres with this unique blend of 18 organically grown and wild harvested herbs, seeds, roots, and flowers.
- Base chakra - dandelion root, hibiscus flowers, liquorice
- Sacral chakra - fennel seed/liquorice, lemongrass, clivers
- Solar plexus chakra - fennel, dandelion, chamomile, liquorice, lemongrass
- Heart chakra - hibiscus, peppermint, chamomile, lemongrass
- Throat chakra - peppermint leaf, chamomile
- Third eye chakra - peppermint
- Crown chakra - chamomile and all of the above combined
What are Chakras?
Chakras are energy centres within the human body that help to regulate all its processes, from organ function to the immune system emotions.
There are seven main chakras that are positioned throughout your body, from the base of your spine to the crown of your head. Each chakra has its own vibrational frequency, colour, and govern specific functions.
To achieve balance in all areas of your life, your chakras need to be balanced, in alignment and spinning just right. Essential oils can help you achieve that balance.
I have run many chakra nutritional workshops and herbal workshops where we use food to balance our chakras.
The interesting part about it is that each chakra governs certain organ systems which the herbs and also nutrition can assist to support.
1 tsp per cup. Infuse 15-30 minutes covered. Drink 3 cups per day may be served hot or cold.
May Boost your Immune System Naturally. The ingredients are organic and carefully selected to encourage the wellbeing of the immune system not only over winter but throughout the year. A Poweful anti-viral combination of Herbs including Sage, Peppermint, Yarrow, Echinacea and Ginger.
INDICATIONS- May be:
- Immune Boosting
- Sore Throat
- Drying up mucous
- Soothing lungs & gut
- Blood flow to help get rid of colds
- Stomach bugs
- Immune supporting
- Packed with antioxidants
- Ginger- Ginger has specific compounds , such as gingerols and zingerone, have been found to inhibit viral replication and prevent viruses from entering host cells
- Yarrow-Yarrow is an antiviral herb frequently recommended by herbalists for cold and flu symptoms. It is a ‘diaphoretic’ which means that it is brilliant for sweating out the virus in feverish stages and eliminating the infection more swiftly from your system.
- Sage-Sage is an aromatic herb that has long been used in traditional medicine to treat viral infections
- Peppermint -Peppermint has antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties
- Echinacea-Echinacea is best known for its beneficial effects on the immune system. Numerous studies have found that this plant may help your immune system combat infections and viruses, which could help you recover faster from illness
Get a free tea infuser worth $9.95 with your first purchase! Grab yours now! *colour will depend on availability.
50gm bags will last 3 weeks if you have 2 -3 cups daily remembering that the tea is organic and the leaves can be topped up and re-used. You can store cold tea in the fridge and have it cold as well. You can also use the tea in smoothies and ice pops as well as make your own iced teas.
250gm bags will last around 83 days when having 2-3 cups daily.
1kg bags will last around 14 months when having 2-3 cups daily.
Packed and blended in Australia from Australian and Internationally sourced herbs. Posted from Victoria Australia.
This product is a mixed blend of teas. It is not intended as a substitute for the treatment of medical health issues. If you are on prescription medication, please do not remove or reduce any of your ongoing medical treatment without consulting a doctor or qualified health professional. Where you experience any health issues or allergies while consuming this product, you should stop, and seek advice from your local doctor immediately. (Blended teas are not suitable for children under the age of 18).
This is not a replacement for proper medical advice You should consult a licensed health care professional or doctor before starting any supplement, or herbal tea blend especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions and if you are on medication. You will need to check with a professional for herb drug interaction or if this product is suitable for you. We do not make any Health claims.
“Contains liquorice. People with kidney disease or high blood pressure should seek advice from a healthcare practitioner before consuming this product”. ∗
Tea blends /Herbs strength , colour and pigmentation can change from batch to batch . This is due to where it’s grown and sourced at the time . Herbs are Nature dependent and we cannot control this although we aim to stay as consistent as we can . Things like the rain , the sun , the weather can be a factor as well as availability . We will do our best to keep the batches high quality and organic. No guarantees can be made as to what happens with nature these are not standardised herbs; they are dependent on natural forces and weather .