(ORDERS OVER $130 FREE POSTAGE IN AUSTRALIA) Free infuser's on first orders only!
Packed and blended in Australia from Australian and Internationally sourced herbs. Posted from Victoria Australia.
May Boost your Immune System Naturally. The ingredients are organic and carefully selected to assist the wellbeing of the immune system not only over winter but throughout the year. A Poweful anti-viral combination of Herbs including Sage, Peppermint, Yarrow, Echinacea and Ginger.
- Immune Boosting
- Sore Throat
- Drying up mucous
- Soothing lungs & gut
- Blood flow to help get rid of colds
- Stomach bugs
- Immune supporting
- Packed with antioxidants
- Ginger- Ginger has specific compounds , such as gingerols and zingerone, have been found to inhibit viral replication and prevent viruses from entering host cells
- Yarrow-Yarrow is an antiviral herb frequently recommended by herbalists for cold and flu symptoms. It is a ‘diaphoretic’ which means that it is brilliant for sweating out the virus in feverish stages and eliminating the infection more swiftly from your system.
- Sage-Sage is an aromatic herb that has long been used in traditional medicine to treat viral infections
- Peppermint -Peppermint has antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties
- Echinacea-Echinacea is best known for its beneficial effects on the immune system. Numerous studies have found that this plant may help your immune system combat infections and viruses, which could help you recover faster from illness
Book a Naturopath
If you would like a personalised virtual booking with a naturopath for independent wellbeing advice click below
Herbal tea company australia
Blended herbal tea Australia
Organic tea in australia
Infuse and cover for 15 minutes. Can sweeten with honey and add extra lemon for vitamin C. Recommended to have 3 cups daily through winter and during times of immunity being compromised, during influenza or Corona V-19.
BUY 1 GET A FREE TEA STRAINER! VALUED AT $9.95 Design and colour subject to availability
This product is a mixed blend of teas. It is not intended as a substitute for the treatment of medical health issues. If you are on prescription medication, please do not remove or reduce any of your ongoing medical treatment without consulting a doctor or qualified health professional. Where you experience any health issues or allergies while consuming this product, you should stop, and seek advice from your local doctor immediately. (Blended teas are not suitable for children under the age of 18).
This is not a replacement for proper medical advice
You should consult a licensed health care professional or doctor before starting any supplement, or herbal tea blend especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions and if you are on medication. You will need to check with a professional for herb drug interaction or if this product is suitable for you. We do not make any Health claims.
Tea blends /Herbs strength , colour and pigmentation can change from batch to batch . This is due to where it’s grown and sourced at the time . Herbs are Nature dependent and we cannot control this although we aim to stay as consistent as we can . Things like the rain , the sun , the weather can be a factor as well as availability . We will do our best to keep the batches high quality and organic. No guarantees can be made as to what happens with nature these are not standardised herbs they are dependent on natural forces and weather .