- CLOVE BUDS-anti-inflammatory, antifungal and anti-oxidant. May assist heart disease and other chronic inflammatory conditions.
- TUMERIC- as a compound curcumin may reduce inflammation in arthritis. Antioxidant, anti-viral, antifungal, antibacterial. Traditionally used and may support diabetes, allergies, arthritis and other chronic inflammatory conditions.
- TULSI, Holy Basil –antioxidant, adoptogenic,immune, may relieve respiratory inflammation, may support blood sugars, antimicrobial, arthritis.
- CINNAMON-anti-inflammatory and may ease swelling, antioxidant, blood sugar lowering. May support heart disease and diabetes
- ROSEHIPS-high in vitamin c may assist with collagen
- GINGER- anti-inflammatory- may ease arthritis and pain
- CATS CLAW-osteoarthritis, immune support, may relieve symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis ( can clean out the bowel )
- WHITE WILLOW BARK- may ease headaches, cramps, arthritis, osteoarthritis, heart disease
May assist with arthritis, May assist with Joint and Muscles aches and pains and May assist with Inflammation .
1 tsp per cup, infuse 15 minutes covered. Use as required. May be served hot or cold. Add a tsp of coconut oil and a pinch of pepper to enhance the anti-inflammatory effects of the Tumeric. May be sweetened with Honey or Maple syrup or made into an iced tea.
This product is a mixed blend of teas. It is not intended as a substitute for the treatment of medical health issues. If you are on prescription medication, please do not remove or reduce any of your ongoing medical treatment without consulting a doctor or qualified health professional. Where you experience any health issues or allergies while consuming this product, you should stop, and seek advice from your local doctor immediately. (Blended teas are not suitable for children under the age of 18).
This is not a replacement for proper Medical Advice. You should consult a licensed health care professional or doctor before starting any supplement, or herbal tea blend especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions and if you are on medication. You will need to check with a professional for herb drug interaction or if this product is suitable for you. We do not make any Health claims.
Tea blends /Herbs strength , colour and pigmentation can change from batch to batch. This is due to where it’s grown and sourced at the time . Herbs are Nature dependent and we cannot control this although we aim to stay as consistent as we can . Things like the rain , the sun , the weather can be a factor as well as availability . We will do our best to keep the batches high quality and organic. No guarantees can be made as to what happens with nature these are not standardised herbs they are dependent on natural forces and weather .